Think of it as Mission Control.
The goal of Enrollment Services is to provide high quality services related to registration, financial aid, records, and student accounts in a one-stop environment to prospective students, current students, alumni, staff, faculty, and the general public. We are committed to providing exceptional service while exhibiting accuracy and efficiency in our work, valuing diversity and creativity, and maintaining integrity, professionalism, and respect.
Students go to the ESC for services related to course schedule, grades, transcripts, enrollment/degree verification, loan deferment certification, change of personal information, pass/fail option declaration, and graduation application, as well as financial aid information regarding FAFSA, student loans, scholarships, and the federal work-study program.
Paying of tuition, fees, and other charges, as well as adding flex dollars and munch money to the OneCard, are processed at the ESC.
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for each Center are listed below along with telephone and fax numbers:
|Jersey City Campus|
|Hours||Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday * 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(see exceptions below)
|Mailing Address||Saint Peter’s University
Enrollment Services Center
2641 Kennedy Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Physical Location||McDermott Hall, 1st Floor|
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 3, 2018 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 8, 2018 – Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 – Thanksgiving Eve
- Thursday, November 22, 2018 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 23, 2018 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, December 24, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 – Observance of New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, 2019 – Observance of Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Monday, February 18, 2019 – President’s Day
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 – Holy Thursday
- Friday, April 19, 2019 – Good Friday
- Monday, April 22, 2019 – Easter Monday
- Monday, May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day