Think of it as Mission Control.
The goal of Enrollment Services is to provide high quality services related to registration, financial aid, records, and student accounts in a one-stop environment to prospective students, current students, alumni, staff, faculty, and the general public. We are committed to providing exceptional service while exhibiting accuracy and efficiency in our work, valuing diversity and creativity, and maintaining integrity, professionalism, and respect.
Students go to the ESC for services related to course schedule, grades, transcripts, enrollment/degree verification, loan deferment certification, change of personal information, pass/fail option declaration, and graduation application, as well as financial aid information regarding FAFSA, student loans, scholarships, and the federal work-study program.
Paying of tuition, fees, and other charges, as well as adding flex dollars and munch money to the OneCard, are processed at the ESC.
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for each Center are listed below along with telephone and fax numbers:
|Jersey City Campus|
|Hours||Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday * 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(see exceptions below)
|Mailing Address||Saint Peter’s University
Enrollment Services Center
2641 Kennedy Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Mailing Address for Tuition Payments||P.O. Box 40117
Newark, NJ 07101-4001
|Physical Location||McDermott Hall, 1st Floor|
- Friday, July 3, 2020 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2020 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 12, 2020 – Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 26, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 27, 2020 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday, December 24, 2020 through Thursday, December 31, 2020
- Friday, January 1, 2021 – Observance of New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 18, 2021 – Observance of Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Monday, February 15, 2021 – President’s Day
- Friday, April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- Monday, April 5, 2021 – Easter Monday
- Monday, May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day