Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- The Employee Tuition Reimbursement (ETR) Deferred Plan must be completed electronically and submitted for each term enrolled before the last day of adding classes for Semester or Trimester. Only those students completing this form by the deadline date will be considered an Employee Tuition Reimbursement deferred student. There are no exceptions.
- An employer’s letter on letterhead must be submitted along with enrollment into a deferred plan. Employment verification letter can be emailed to studentaccounts@
- A payment method is required at the time of enrolling into the ETR Deferred Plan each term.
- If an employer requires grades to be submitted prior to reimbursement, it is the student’s responsibility to provide grades to the employer to ensure employer reimbursement is processed in a timely fashion prior to the University’s ETR term due date. There are no exceptions.
- If for any reason a student is not reimbursed by their employer in a timely fashion, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure payment is made by the due date to Saint Peter’s University. There are no exceptions.
- All participants in the Employee Tuition Reimbursement (ETR) Deferred Plan are required to pay 5% of their total tuition and fees, plus a non-refundable $35.00 participation fee due at signup.
- The student may only defer 95% of the amount of the charges the employer has agreed to pay. Charges not reimbursement by employer must be paid upfront before enrolling into the ETR deferred plan.
- Full payment is due within 30 days after the last day of term classes or immediately upon withdrawal from the course(s). Payment due dates have been established for each term and advertised. There are no exceptions.
- The payment method provided on the ETR Deferred Plan each term will be charged in the event payment is not made on the scheduled due date. Once the payment method is charged, we cannot alter payment to another payment method.
- A late fee of $75.00 will be charged for all students if deferred payment is not successfully processed on the scheduled due date. There are no exceptions.
- If your employer requires an itemized tuition bill for reimbursement, please complete the Itemized Tuition Bill Request form. Please note the processing time for this request is generally 3 to 5 business days, and during peak busy periods may take 6 to 8 business days.
- A 2.95% or $3.00 credit/debit Paypath service fee will be charged for every card transaction.
Employee Tuition Reimbursement Deferment Instructions:
Employee Tuition Reimbursement Due Dates
|Fall 2022 Undergraduate Semester (22FASU)||28-Jan-23|
|Fall 2022 Graduate/Doctorate Semester (22FASG)||30-Jan-23|
|Fall 2022 Graduate Trimester (22FATR)||31-Dec-22|
|Fall 1 RN to BSN Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (22FA1)||7-Dec-22|
|Fall 2 RN to BSN Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (22FA2)|
|Winter 2021 Trimester (22WNTR)||5-Apr-23|
|Winter 2022 Intersession (23WINT)||21-Feb-23|
|Spring 2023 Undergraduate Semester (23SPSU)||24-Jun-23|
|Spring 2023 Graduate/Doctorate Semester (23SPSG)||23-Jun-23|
|Spring 2023 Graduate Trimester (23SPTR)||28-Jun-23|
|Spring 1 RN to BSN Express Track Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (23SP1)||24-Apr-23|
|Spring 2 RN to BSN Express Track Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (23SP2)||14-Jun-23|
|Summer UG Intersession A (23SMUA)||17-Jul-23|
|Summer UG Intersession B (23SMUB)||7-Aug-23|
|Summer UG Session 1 (23SMU1)||8-Aug-23|
|Summer UG Session 2 (23SMU2)||18-Sep-23|
|Summer MBA/MCY/MDS/MSMS/MSN/EDD (23SMG1)||16-Sep-23|
|Summer MAE, EDD, MACPR (23SMG2)||4-Aug-23|
|Summer MAE, EDD, MSCY, MACPR (23SMG3)||10-Sep-23|
|Summer MSP, MSHS (Online only) (23SMG4)||7-Aug-23|
|Summer MSP, MSHS (Online only) (23SMG5)||25-Sep-23|