Employee Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines:
- The Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program Application must be completed for each term enrolled and returned to Enrollment Services by the last day of adding classes of the Semester or Trimester class. Only those students completing this form by the deadline date will be considered an Employee Tuition Reimbursement student. There are no exceptions.
- An employer’s letter must be submitted with application.
- A credit card with a valid expiration date must be included on the Employee Tuition Reimbursement Promissory Note.
- If your employer requires grades to be submitted prior to reimbursement, it is your responsibility to provide grades to your employer to ensure you are reimbursed in a timely fashion so that you make payment to the University by the due date. There are no exceptions.
- If for any reason you are not reimbursed by your employer in a timely fashion, it is your responsibility to ensure payment is made by the due date to Saint Peter’s University. There are no exceptions.
- All participants in the Employee Tuition Reimbursement program are required to pay 5% of their total tuition and fees balance, a non-refundable $25 participation fee; along with any charges not covered by the employer’s tuition reimbursement plan.
- The student may only defer 95% of the amount of the charges the employer has agreed to pay.
- Full payment is due within 30 days after the last day of term classes or immediately upon withdrawal from the course(s). A payment due date has been established for each term and advertised. There are no exceptions.
- The credit card number supplied to us on the Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program Application will be charged in the event payment is not made by the due date. Once the card is charged, we cannot alter payment to another credit card.
- A late fee of $75.00 will be imposed for all students if Enrollment Services is not able to process the term payment. There are no exceptions.
- If your employer requires an itemized tuition bill for reimbursement, please complete the Itemized Tuition Bill Request. Please note that generally two days processing time is required to complete this request, and during our busy periods, it may take longer.
- A 2.3% Convenience fee will be charged per AMEX transaction.
- A 2.0% Convenience fee will be charged per VISA, DISC, MC transaction.
Employee Tuition Reimbursement Application:
Employee Tuition Reimbursement Due Dates