The Student Accounts is part of Enrollment Services and provides customer service and counseling to students and parents with billing, payments, tuition and fees, payment plans, company deferments, online payments, tax documents for students and student accounts FAQ.
Payment Plans Plus
Saint Peter’s University payment plans are making it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
For students and families we offer:
- Self-service options through their student account center
- Multiple payment methods (EFT, credit card, check)
- Payments posted to their accounts in real time
- How To Access Student Payment Center
- Instructions to Enroll in Payment Plans Plus
- Student Account and Payment Plus FAQs
Please select a term to see its refund schedule.
Jersey City Campus
Saint Peter’s University
Enrollment Services Center
2641 Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Mailing Address for Tuition Payments
PO Box 40117, Newark, NJ 07101-4001
McDermott Hall, 1st floor
Phone Number: 201-761-7440