The Student Accounts is part of Enrollment Services and provides customer service and counseling to students and parents with billing, payments, tuition and fees, payment plans, company deferments, online payments, tax documents for students and student accounts FAQ.
Payment Plans Plus
Saint Peter’s University payment plans are making it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express including a PayPath service fee of 2.85% or $3.00 whichever is higher.
For students and families we offer:
- Self-service options through their student account center
- Multiple payment methods (EFT wire transfer, credit/debit card, electronic check/ACH)
- Payments posted to their accounts in real time
- Access Student Payment Center
- Enroll in Payment Plans Plus
- Set up for Parents or Authorized Users
- Student Account and Payment Plus FAQs
- Electronic Refund Profile Set Up
Tuition Insurance provides peace of mind by reimbursing tuition costs if a student withdraws at any time during the semester for a covered reason, such as:
- Serious Injury or Illness, such as mononucleosis or a severe head injury
- Chronic Illness, such as diabetes or an auto-immune disorder
- Mental Health Conditions, such as depression and anxiety
Please select a term to see its refund schedule.
Jersey City Campus
Saint Peter’s University
Enrollment Services Center
2641 Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Mailing Address for Tuition Payments
PO Box 40117, Newark, NJ 07101-4001
McDermott Hall, 1st floor
Phone Number: 201-761-7440