The Student Accounts is part of Enrollment Services and provides customer service and counseling to students and parents with billing, payments, tuition and fees, payment plans, company deferments, online payments, tax documents for students and student accounts FAQ.
Payment Plans Plus
Saint Peter’s University payment plans are making it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express including a PayPath service fee of 2.95% or $3.00 whichever is higher.
For students and families we offer:
- Self-service options through their student account center
- Multiple payment methods (EFT wire transfer, credit/debit card, electronic check/ACH)
- Payments posted to their accounts in real time
- Access Student Payment Center
- Enroll in Payment Plans Plus
- Set up for Parents or Authorized Users
- Student Account and Payment Plus FAQs
- Electronic Refund Profile Set Up
- Enroll in the Employee Tuition Reimbursement Deferred Plan
Paying Your Tuition for International Students
Your student account is the one-stop shop for paying your tuition and fees online. Our online payment system provides flexibility to make secure and private payments with your preferred method, including international payments. By making payments online, you will see faster payment posting and updates of your payment status and account balance.
Online Payment Methods
ACH/E-Checks/Debit-Credit Cards/Payment Plans
We have partnered with TransferMate to provide seamless international payments though you online student account. Log into you student account, select Make A Payment, choose TransferMate from the dropdown menu, and follow the prompts.
Bank wires may also be initiated through your online Student Payment Center via our partnership with TransferMate. Log into your Student Payment Center, go to ‘Make Payment’ tab, choose TransferMate in the dropdown menu, and follow prompts to complete your transaction.
Tuition Insurance provides peace of mind by reimbursing tuition costs if a student withdraws at any time during the semester for a covered reason, such as:
- Serious Injury or Illness, such as mononucleosis or a severe head injury
- Chronic Illness, such as diabetes or an auto-immune disorder
- Mental Health Conditions, such as depression and anxiety
Please select a term to see its refund schedule.
Jersey City Campus
Saint Peter’s University
Enrollment Services Center
2641 Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07306
McDermott Hall, 1st floor
Phone Number: 201-761-7440