Billing and Payments
Please refer to the Payment Due Calendar for the balance due dates. Payments may be made by mail, cash, check, money order, credit card (American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa) and the option to pay online by credit card.
To pay online login to SPIRIT Online and select “Pay on my account”. If you are enrolled in a payment plan, select “Pay on my payment plan”. To make monthly payments students may enroll in the University’s installment payment plan. If your employer pays your tuition, you may enroll in our Company Deferment Plan (PDF). Visit the Enrollment Services Center or contact us at the Enrollment Service Center in Jersey City for more information.
- Saint Peter’s University Payment Plan
- Company Deferment
- Online Payment
- Itemized Tuition Bill Request
- Summer 2020 Billing Cover Letter
- Student Accounts FAQ
- Instructions to View and Print Statements
Saint Peter’s University offers a five monthly payment plan for semester students, a three payment plan for trimester students and a two payment plan for all summer terms. The first payment along with a $25.00 fee and a completed Plan Form is due on or before the published date in the course schedule catalog. Download the following PDF forms and mail or fax to the address listed below:
- Spring (2020) Payment Plan Form (PDF)
- Fall (2019) Payment Plan Form (PDF)
- Summer (2020) Payment Plan Form (PDF)
- Winter (2019) Payment Plan Form (PDF)