Please contact us if you would like to schedule a meeting.
Located in Jersey City, New Jersey, Saint Peter’s University is one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States and the only Jesuit University in New Jersey. Guided by the traditions that have been in place for more than 150 years, we are proud to offer our students learning opportunities, career possibilities, and life-changing experiences.
- Rated top 100 value-added alumni earnings, Brookings Institute, Metropolitan Policy Program
- Research and cooperative education opportunities for all programs of study.
- 3,300 total student enrollment. The Undergraduate student to faculty ratio is 12:1. The average graduate class size is 14 students.
- Competitive scholarships available for undergraduate international students. Limited academic merit awards for graduate students.
- 65-million-dollar Mac Mahon Student Center open to all resident and commuter students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and Doctoral degrees.
- Combined 5-year BS/MBA program available.
- Rated Crains New York Top 10 MBA program in New York City
- Faculty are highly qualified and respected in their fields. Over 90% of the faculty hold a doctoral or terminal degree.
- Financial trading room opened 2014 for real-time training and experience with industry software
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable campus.
- Students reach New York City in minutes by train, bus, or ferry.
- Caring community of students, faculty and staff.
- Involvement available with more than 70 clubs and organizations.
SCHOLARSHIPS & Financial Aid
International undergraduate students will be considered for merit-based scholarships based on academic performance and standardized test scores. Official SAT or ACT test scores may be required for students wishing to be considered for our highest merit based scholarships.
Scholarships are not available to graduate students.
International students may find these resources helpful
In Good Company
We are proud to partner with EducationUSA. Saint Peter’s University is also a member of the Council for International Schools, American International Recruitment Council, Overseas Association for College Admission Counseling, and ELS.
Saint Peter’s University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Health Care Administration, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Risk Management.
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science with majors in Accountancy, Business Management, Marketing Management, and International Business.