GradGuard Tuition Protection Plan
What is Tuition Insurance?
Tuition Insurance provides peace of mind by reimbursing tuition costs if a student withdraws at any time during the semester for a covered reason, such as:
- Serious Injury or Illness, such as mononucleosis or a severe head injury
- Chronic Illness, such as diabetes or an auto-immune disorder
- Mental Health Conditions, such as depression and anxiety
- Protect up to 100% of your investment in higher ed and other covered school-invoiced fees
- Reimburse tuition payments and other school-invoiced fees after a withdrawal for a covered illness or injury
- Includes a Student Life Assistance hotline to help students and their families take care of emergencies and unexpected issues
- Withdrawals can take place any time during the semester
- Tuition Insurance broadens the school’s existing refund policy
Learn more at GradGuard.com/Tuition or by calling 877-794-6603.
How Much Does Tuition Insurance Cost?
Education is one of the biggest investments you will make in your lifetime and the cost is approximately 1% of your tuition costs