Welcome Transfer Students
If you had an application on file for fall 2020 and would like it rolled over to the January 2021 semester, please contact us at email@example.com or 201-761-7110 to speak with a transfer admission advisor.
Saint Peter’s University welcomes transfer students to campus from two- and four-year institutions throughout New Jersey and beyond. We provide resources and personalized attention to help you make a seamless transition to the University.
To that end, we’ve implemented a new streamlined Transfer Application Process Policy with even more credits applied to body of knowledge. What does that mean? It means more flexibility and more time spent towards graduation! You’ll also benefit from many of the opportunities and events we provide:
- Scholarships: Yes, they’re for transfer students too, and range from $14,000 – $25,000 based on academic GPA. Over 98% of Saint Peter’s students receive some type of financial aid.
- Dual Admission: We have agreements with 18 New Jersey community colleges to ease your transition.
- Competitive Majors: You can choose from over 50 academic areas.
- Academic Advisors: We help you create a path towards graduation.
Instant Decision at Community Colleges: Counselors travel throughout the state to give you personalized attention. Find out when we’ll be at your college!
We want you to become a part of our student community and we are here to help. Individual academic advisers are available to make your transfer process stress-free. For more information, please see our Transfer FAQs page. Want just visit campus? See our Visit page to register for a Tour or one of our events.
NJ Transfer Program
Saint Peter’s University participates in the NJ Transfer Program, a non-profit program designed to assist students interested in transferring from a New Jersey community college to a participating four-year institution in the State. For more information, visit www.NJTransfer.org.
Majority of Pre-Professional joint programs are not available to transfer students due to the strict time frame during the application process and the rigid schedule students must adhere to. Saint Peter’s cannot accept students into the Nursing Program who have been in Nursing at a previous school. However, if the transfer student was in a Pre-Nursing program, they are welcome to apply. These programs only accept students for the fall semester. Please adhere to the strict deadline of February 15th to leave time for the decision process.
For more information regarding transferring into these programs please contact:
(201) 761-7110 | firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO APPLY?
You have a choice of which application to submit. Good news, we do not have an application fee!
- Should you have a change of address, phone number or email address, PLEASE contact the Office of Admission so we can keep our records up-to-date!
- Saint Peter’s University Application (PDF)
- Saint Peter’s Online Application
- Common Application (2021 only)
Mailing address Office of Admission:
Saint Peter’s University
Office of Admission – Lee House
2641 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07306