Saint Peter’s University welcomes transfer students to campus from two- and four-year institutions throughout New Jersey and beyond.
Whether you are nearing completion of an associate’s degree or ready to make a change from another university, our Transfer Counselors are here to answer your questions and make your transition as smooth as possible.
We’ve implemented a new streamlined Transfer Application Process Policy with even more credits applied to body of knowledge. What does that mean? It means more flexibility and more time spent towards graduation! You’ll also benefit from many of the opportunities and events we provide:
- Scholarships: Yes, they’re for transfer students too, and range from $15,000 – $25,000 based on academic GPA. Over 98% of Saint Peter’s students receive some type of financial aid.
- Dual Admission: We have agreements with 18 New Jersey community colleges to ease your transition.
- Competitive Majors: You can choose from over 50 academic areas.
- Instant Decision at Community Colleges: Counselors travel throughout the state to give you personalized attention. Find out when we’ll be at your college!
READY TO APPLY?
You have a choice of which application to submit. Good news, we do not have an application fee!
If you had an application on file for a prior term and would like to have moved forward to a future term please contact us at email@example.com or 201-761-7110 to speak with a transfer admission advisor.
All International students should use the Common Application or Saint Peter’s International Student Application. Please refer to the admission requirements for International Students for details.
NOTE: Should you have a change of address, phone number or email address, PLEASE contact the Office of Admission so we can keep our records up-to-date!
Virtual Information Session for Transfer Students
Undergraduate Transfer Days
Saint Peter’s is here to make applying an easy and seamless process. Transfer Days are the chance for you to discover more about Saint Peter’s University and unlock your full potential. We know that once you speak with our knowledgeable admissions counselors, view the campus, and see all the personal attention you get at Saint Peter’s, you’ll want to stay.
During Transfer Events, you will:
- Meet one-on-one with an admission counselor. See how many of your previous college credits transfer with our new flexible time towards graduation transfer policy! Receive an evaluation on work experience and how it might apply towards credits.
- Get an Instant Decision!
- Pay your deposit on the spot once admitted.
- Register for classes for the term with the assistance of a faculty advisor after a complete credit evaluation.
- Discover how affordable your education can be! You’ll sit down with a financial aid counselor and better understand your financial aid options.
Please call or email to make an appointment or to request information about our programs.
Visit us on campus
2627 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07306