Enterprise Applications is the part of ITS supporting the database needs and requirements for all administrative offices at Saint Peter’s University. The systems we support are:
Colleague by Ellucian (formerly Datatel Colleague)
- The Colleague system consists of several functional modules which track and process student data thru the entire cycle from the prospect stage all the way to graduation. Also supports HR, Payroll, and Finance.
- Go to the Colleague production environment (on-campus only, authorized users only)
- To request authorization for access to Colleague you and your supervisor can use the Request Form for Colleague (Datatel) Access.
SPIRIT Online (Ellucian WebAdvisor)
- Offers students, faculty, administrators, and other members of our campus community secure, real-time access specific components of the Colleague system from anywhere via any standard web browser.
- Go to SPIRIT Online
- All students, faculty, and other employees have access to SPIRIT Online which is available both on and off campus
Entrinsik Informer Reporting Tool
- An interactive web based tool that allows authorized users to run, view, and create reports against the Colleague database.
- Go to Entrinsik Informer (on-campus only, authorized users only)
The Raiser’s Edge
- Used by the Advancement Office to track alumni and fundraising data
- Provides various University offices with the tools to electronically capture, organize, store, and retrieve documents.