Classroom Technology Policy
The Client Services Department’s goal is to provide each event, regardless of size, the attention each deserves. With this goal as priority, the Client Services department has outlined such policies below, effective immediately, to ensure consistency and uniformity within all departments of Saint Peter’s University.
We encourage you to complete the Classroom Technology request upon completion of your room reservation request.
*NOTE: These policies apply to all events including classroom requests.
- All Classroom Technology requests must be received no later than 7 days prior to the event date. Classroom Technology requests received later than 7 days prior to the event date may not be accommodated.
- A Classroom Technology Request is not a room request.
- An event does not appear in the Classroom Technology calendar until a Classroom Technology request is received.
- The Classroom Technology request form is available online.
- Assume your event has never happened before, and you are submitting a request for the first time. With the volume of requests the Client Services department receives, creating requests on recollection could lead to errors.
- If you have questions about your event, please call ahead OR add a note to the form that you would like us to follow up with you.
- The Client Services department is available for event consultation; however, such consultation does not constitute a Classroom Technology request.
(Effective: June 3, 2013)