My Print Center
How to use the My Print Center
In order to serve the community better, ITS has deployed a new printing service called My Print Center with the following features:
- Release jobs from personal computers
- Check free print balances
- View past printing transactions
- Each academic year, students are allotted 500 free prints (pages).
- If you run out of free prints you can add funds as Flex Dollars through SPIRIT Online.
- File size to upload and print is limited to 52.4MB
- You can only use this feature while you’re on the University network.
- You can only send documents to lab network printers.
Step-by-Step PDF Instructions
Accessing My Print Center on a desktop via a web browser
Accessing the My Print Center Mobile App on Android
Accessing the My Print Center Mobile App on iOS*
*Although there is a Pharos Print App on the App Store, it is not as user friendly as the Android app.