My Print Center
How to use the My Print Center
In order to serve the community better, ITS has deployed a new printing service called My Print Center with the following features:
- Release jobs from personal computers
- Check free print balances
- View past printing transactions
- Each academic year, students are allotted 500 free prints (pages).
- If you run out of free prints you can add funds as Flex Dollars through SPIRIT Online.
- File size to upload and print is limited to 52.4MB
- You can only use this feature while you’re on the University network.
- You can only send documents to lab network printers.
Step-by-Step PDF Instructions
Accessing My Print Center on a desktop via a web browser
Accessing the My Print Center Mobile App on Android
Accessing the My Print Center Mobile App on iOS*
*Although there is a Pharos Print App on the App Store, it is not as user friendly as the Android app.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk at (201) 761-7800 or email@example.com