Global Learning

Travel Documents

Carry these Documents when Traveling
(within and Outside of US)

This process revalidates your visa, but does not renew it.

Visa Renewal(Possible in Canada, Mexico but recommended in home country)

  • You MUST Contact U.S. Embassy or Consulate before traveling.
  • Note: It is not necessary to renew your F-1 (Student) Visa while you are in the United States.  Maintaining full-time status and in possession of a valid I-20 is sufficient to remain in legal status.