So when do you start planning your career?
At Saint Peter’s University career preparedness is an on-going process that begins in your freshman year. CEEL is dedicated to helping you develop the skills, confidence and experience to achieve your professional goals after graduation. View our Four Year Career Plan to see how we prepare you for a meaningful career!
You will also benefit from the many resources and opportunities we provide:
- Career Fairs – connect with over 60 employers at the Fall and Spring Career & Internship Fairs!
- Focus 2 Career Assessment – Not sure what to do with your major? This online assessment will help you identify career paths that suit your interests and skills.
- Internships & Academic Credit – Earn up to 9 credits while gaining valuable work experience!
- On-Campus Recruiting – Interview with companies actively recruiting for internships, professional training programs and entry-level positions. View a list of employer partners that have recruited Saint Peter’s students.
- Handshake – Saint Peter’s Career Services platform that helps students connect to employers. Students can create profiles, list their skills and feature their academic accomplishments. Students can also view companies of interest and post reviews of past internship experiences on to the company’s Handshake profile page. Create your Handshake profile or visit our Handshake welcome page for more information.
- Senior Success Program – Get on track for graduation by developing the skills that get you hired! For information on how to participate in this program, contact Enzo Fonzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshops & Events – CEEL offers professional development workshops, career information sessions, employer and industry panels, and networking events. View our Calendar of Events.
Make an appointment with CEEL.
Drop by our office or call (201) 761-6400 to schedule a one-on-one session with a career adviser
Check out job postings on Handshake.
Handshake is exclusively for Saint Peter’s University students and alumni. Create a profile to see job postings for full-time positions, summer work and seasonal jobs.
- Download the How to Login to Your Handshake Account Guide (PDF).
- Download the How to Build Your Handshake Profile Guide (PDF).
- Contact Handshake technical support.