CEEL provides individualized career counseling and resources to prepare students and alumni to achieve their professional goals. Our career tools and services are available to alumni who are currently unemployed, underemployed or transitioning from careers.
Our complimentary post-graduate tools and career services are designed to guide and assist you on the job search process.
- Career Counseling – meet with a CEEL adviser to review your resume and create a career action plan. Alumni are entitled to one (1) counseling session per every six (6) months.
- Career Fairs – network with over 60 employers at our Fall and Spring Career Fairs!
- Focus 2 Career Assessment – switching careers or unsure about your career options? This comprehensive online assessment will help you identify career paths that suit your interests and skills.
- Job Search Resources – access career search websites and how-to guides on resume building, interview skills and professional networking.
- LinkedIn – join the CEEL LinkedIn Group and expand your professional network.
- Perfect Interview – an online interactive tool that can help you ace your next interview!
- Alumni Networking Events – speaker series that connects alumni with professionals and industry leaders. Click here to view the Alumni Engagement calendar of events.
- SaintPetersLink (SPLink) – register on our Virtual Career Center for 24/7 access to job postings and career resources.
Post a Job or Internship with Us!
We work with our alumni network to present employment and internship opportunities to our students. Please let us know if your company or organization is hiring. CEEL will help you identify and recruit qualified, talented candidates. For more information contact Daryl Levy, Employer Relations Liaison, at (201) 761-6410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Post on SPLink – Our Virtual Career Center
- Select “Employer”
- Select “Register” and complete the required information. A valid email address is required to create an account. Please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be approved. You will receive an email with your system generated username and password once your account is approved.
- Login with your credentials.
- You will be able to access the database at anytime to add, update or remove a job postings. For questions or issues with your SPLink employer account, please contact Daryl Levy at (201) 761-6410 or email@example.com
Check out job listings on SPLink.
SPLink is exclusively for Saint Peter’s University students and alumni. Register to see job postings for full-time positions and employment opportunities for seasoned professionals.