CEEL provides individualized career counseling and resources to prepare students and alumni to achieve their professional goals. Our career tools and services are available to alumni who are currently unemployed, underemployed or transitioning from careers.
Our complimentary post-graduate tools and career services are designed to guide and assist you on the job search process.
- Career Counseling – meet with a CEEL adviser to review your resume and create a career action plan. Alumni are entitled to one (1) counseling session per every six (6) months.
- Career Fairs – network with over 60 employers at our Fall and Spring Career Fairs!
- Focus 2 Career Assessment – switching careers or unsure about your career options? This comprehensive online assessment will help you identify career paths that suit your interests and skills.
- Job Search Resources – access career search websites and how-to guides on resume building, interview skills and professional networking.
- LinkedIn – join the CEEL LinkedIn Group and expand your professional network.
- Perfect Interview – an online interactive tool that can help you ace your next interview!
- Alumni Networking Events – speaker series that connects alumni with professionals and industry leaders. Click here to view the Alumni Engagement calendar of events.
- Handshake – register here for 24/7 access to job postings and career resources.
Post a Job or Internship with Us!
Handshake is an easy and convenient way to connect to Saint Peter’s students and alumni. Recruit from a diverse pool of candidates seeking internship, part-time and full-time positions. Create a complete employer profile to help students learn about your company or organization. Handshake helps employers and partners connect to students. Employers can view candidate profiles where students list their skills and academic accomplishments. Employers can also post jobs, request an interview and create events.
- Go to: https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Select the employer button and fill out the registration with your company’s information and your information then follow along.
Check out job listings on Handshake.
Register to see job postings for full-time positions and employment opportunities for seasoned professionals.