Overnight Guest Request
- You should not assume your Overnight Guest Form is approved until you receive an e-mail to your Saint Peter’s University account with an approval / denial response from a Residence Life Professional.
- You must submit your Overnight Guest Request at least 2 business days in advance in the presence of a Residence Life Professional.
- You are responsible for the actions of your guest(s). You and your guest(s) must abide by all Saint Peter’s University and Residence Life policies. All guest policies can be found on the Policies and Regulations page.
- No guest may stay more than two consecutive nights per month, and no more than two guests are allowed per night/per resident.
- Please keep in mind that all overnight guest forms needed for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday must be submitted via the below form by 12pm on the Wednesday beforehand.
YOUR ROOMMATES MUST APPROVE OF YOUR GUEST BY APPROVING THE COPY OF YOUR FORM THEY ARE SENT AT LEAST 2 BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Completing this form starts the process. Your request is not approved until you receive a confirmation email from your Community Director at your Saint Peter’s e-mail address.