Company Deferment Guidelines:
- The Company Deferral Program Application must be completed for the entire academic year and returned to Enrollment Services by the last day of adding class of the Semester or Trimester class. Only those students completing this form by the deadline date will be considered a Company Deferment student. There are no exceptions.
- An employer’s letter must be submitted with application.
- A credit card with a valid expiration date must be included on the Company Deferral Program Application.
- If your employer requires grades to be submitted prior to reimbursement, it is your responsibility to provide grades to your employer to ensure you are reimbursed in a timely fashion so that you make payment to the University by the due date. There are no exceptions.
- If for any reason you are not reimbursed by your employer in a timely fashion, it is your responsibility to ensure payment is made by the due date to Saint Peter’s University. There are no exceptions.
- Full payment is due 30 days after the last day of term classes or immediately upon withdrawal from the course(s). A payment due date has been established for each term and advertised. There are no exceptions.
- The credit card number supplied to us on the Company Deferral Program Application will be charged in the event payment is not made by the due date. Once the card is charged, we cannot alter payment to another credit card.
- A late fee of $30.00 will be imposed for all students if Enrollment Services is not able to process the term payment. There are no exceptions.
- If your employer requires an itemized tuition bill for reimbursement, please complete the Itemized Tuition Bill Request. Please note that generally two days processing time is required to complete this request, and during our busy periods, it may take longer.
- A 2.3% Convenience fee will be charged per AMEX transaction.
- A 2.0% Convenience fee will be charged per VISA, DISC, MC transaction.
Company Deferment Application:
Company Deferral 2017-2018
Company Deferment Due Dates
|Fall 2017 Undergraduate Semester (17FASU)
||January 29, 2018
|Fall 2017 Graduate/Doctorate Semester (17FASG)
||January 30, 2018
|Fall 2017 Graduate Trimester (17FATR)
||December 30, 2017
|Fall 1 RN to BSN Express Track Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (17FA1)
||December 2, 2017
|Fall 2 RN to BSN Express Track Nursing, 8-Week Modules & Online RN to BSN (17FA2)
||January 30, 2018
|Winter Trimester Graduate (17WNTR)
||March 31, 2018
|Winter Intersession Undergraduate (18WINT)
||February 22, 2018