Welcome Transfer Students
Every semester, Saint Peter’s University welcomes transfer students to campus from two- and four-year institutions throughout the state of NJ, and beyond. We provide resources and personalized attention to help you make a seamless transition to the University. To that end, we’ve made transfer a streamlined three-step application process. You’ll also benefit from many of the opportunities and events we provide:
- Transfer Days: get answers to questions and get a feel for the campus.
- Scholarships: range from $11,000 – $25,000, subject to academic GPA. Over 98% of students receive some type of financial aid.
- Dual Admission: agreements with 18 New Jersey community colleges.
- Competitive Majors: choose from over 40.
- Academic Advisors: help you create a path towards graduation.
- Transfer Orientation Day: one-day session designed specifically to address the needs of transfer students.
- Instant Decision at Community Colleges: counselors travel throughout the state to give you personalized attention. Find out when we’ll be at your college!
- Transfer Instant Decision Days: bring your application and copies of your transcripts for an on-the-spot admission review.
We want you to become a part of our student community and we are here to help. Individual academic advisers are available to make your transfer process stress-free. For more information, please see our Transfer FAQs page. Want just visit campus? See our Visit page to register for a Tour or one of our events.
NJ Transfer Program
Saint Peter’s University participates in the NJ Transfer Program, a non-profit program designed to assist students interested in transferring from a New Jersey community college to a participating four-year institution in the State. For more information, visit www.NJTransfer.org.
Majority of Pre-Professional joint programs are not available to transfer students due to the strict time frame during the application process and the rigid schedule students must adhere to. Saint Peter’s cannot accept students into the Nursing Program who have been in Nursing at a previous school. However, if the transfer student was in a Pre-Nursing program, they are welcome to apply. These programs only accept students for the fall semester. Please adhere to the strict deadline of February 15th to leave time for the decision process.
For more information regarding transferring into these programs please contact Pamela de Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 761-7110.
Mailing address for the Office of Admission: