Saint Peter’s University is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States dedicated to the development of the whole student. We are proud of the individual attention we provide students to help them
discover who they are and where they want to go in life.
With over 50 majors to choose from, rigorous academics are just part of the equation. You will find more than 50 clubs and student organizations and dozens of intramural sports. You will join a community of individuals in a family-like atmosphere where you can focus on realizing your full potential.
- Rated in the top 100 North Region U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges Guide
- Competitive scholarships available for undergraduate students.
- More than 50 areas of study.
- Undergraduate student to faculty ratio is 13:1.
- Over 90% of faculty hold a doctoral or terminal degree.
- Research and cooperative education opportunities for all programs of study.
- $65M Mac Mahon Student Center open to all resident and commuter students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Financial trading room opened 2014 for real-time training and experience with industry software.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable campus.
- Financial trading room opened 2014 for real-time training and experience with industry software
- Students reach New York City in minutes by train, bus, or ferry in just 12 minutes.
- Our students reach New York City in minutes by train, bus, or ferry.
- Caring community of students, faculty and staff.
- More than 50 clubs and organizations.