Meet Saint Peter’s University
Located in Jersey City, New Jersey, Saint Peter’s University is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States and the only Jesuit University in New Jersey. Guided by the traditions that have been in place for more than 140 years, we are proud to offer our students learning opportunities, career possibilities, and life-changing experiences.
Our bustling urban campus, our welcoming diverse community, and access to the country’s biggest metropolitan area, make the unique combination of achieving success and having an impact not only possible, but incredibly powerful.
- Rated top 100 value-added alumni earnings, Brookings Institute, Metropolitan Policy Program
- Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and Doctoral degrees.
- Combined 5-year BS/MBA program available.
- Rated Crains New York Top 10 MBA program in New York City
- Faculty are highly qualified and respected in their fields. Over 90% of the faculty hold a doctoral or terminal degree.
- Research and cooperative education opportunities for all programs of study.
- 3,000 total student enrollment. The Undergraduate student to faculty ratio is 12:1. The average graduate class size is 14 students.
- Competitive scholarships available for undergraduate international students. Limited academic merit awards for graduate students.
- 65-million-dollar Mac Mahon Student Center open to all resident and commuter students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Financial trading room opened 2014 for real-time training and experience with industry software
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable campus.
- Our students reach New York City in minutes by train, bus, or ferry.
- Caring community of students, faculty and staff.
- More than 50 clubs and organizations to get involved in.