International Students

Apply to an Undergraduate Program

All International students should use the Common Application or Saint Peter’s International Student Application. 

Send the following documents to the Office of Admission

  • Academic transcripts with English Translation from all high schools attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor. If you are using the Common Application for submission, items should be uploaded to the Common Application but may be scanned, faxed or mailed if they are coming directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor.
  • Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities in addition to proof of secondary school completion. Transcripts from colleges and universities outside the United States must be evaluated by a NACES member company, such as WES, ECE, EP, IEE or SpanTran for evaluation. Evaluations must be sent directly from the NACES evaluation provider.
    • Students must select Course-by-Course evaluation for WES, ECE, IEE, EP, etc.
    • For those that choose SpanTran, please choose the Divisional Course Analysis and use the SpanTran application for Saint Peter’s University for a discount.
    • For those that choose IEE, please use their application for Saint Peter’s University for a discount.
    • Proof of English proficiency (one of the following scores must be sent directly from the testing agency).
      • TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall)
      • Pearson PTE Academic 53
      • TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment. In lieu of a TOEFL or IELTS score, students may use SAT or ACT test scores to satisfy the English Language Requirement (SAT 510 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Section or ACT English & Writing with a minimum score of 19 in each section).
        • Our SAT and TOEFL code is 2806.
        • Our ACT code is 2604.
      • Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112, Kaplan Advanced Level or FLS Language Center level 15.
    • Short essay or personal statement (included in the application but may be sent separately).
    • One letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, school official, coach, or community service coordinator.

Apply for your I-20

  • Saint Peter’s University International Statement of Financial Support including proof of funding. This document is needed to apply for your F-1 student visa.
  • Copy of valid passport page. Include a copy of your visa if you are currently on a valid visa in the United States of America.

Advance credits may be given to AP, IB HL, and A level results.

NOTE:  Should you have a change of address, phone number or email address, PLEASE contact the Office of Admission so we can keep our records up-to-date!