Apply to a Graduate Program
Apply for Admission to Saint Peter’s University
In addition to a completed graduate application, students must provide the following for review:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor.
- Academic transcripts with English Translation from all colleges and universities attended. Although not necessary, if you have your transcripts evaluated, you must use a NACES member company such as WES, ECE, EP, IEE, or SpanTran.
Proof of English proficiency (one of the following scores must be sent directly from the testing agency).
o TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall). Our ETS code for TOEFL is 2806
o Duolingo English Test 100
o Pearson PTE Academic 53
o Completion of ELS Language Center course of 112, Kaplan Advanced Level or FLS Language Center level 15.
- Personal statement (500) words or more.
- 2–3 recommendation letters.
- Résumé. Additional criteria may be required depending on the program/degree.
GRE or GMAT optional but test score results may waive TOEFL or IELTS requirements.
Apply for your I-20
- Saint Peter’s University International Statement of Financial Support including proof of funding. This form may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission with proof of funding.
- Copy of valid passport page. Include a copy of your visa if you are currently on a valid visa in the United States of America.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions Page if you still have questions about admission to Saint Peter’s University, or contact Kristy Allan, Senior Assistant Director of International Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the costs of attending Saint Peter’s University please see tuition and fees information in the Financial Information section.
In Good Company
We are proud to partner with EducationUSA. Saint Peter’s University is also a member of the Council for International Schools, American International Recruitment Council, Overseas Association for College Admission Counseling, and ELS.
Saint Peter’s University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: