Apply to a Graduate Program
- November 1 for Spring term (January)
- June 1 for Fall term (August)
Apply for Admission to Saint Peter’s University
In addition to a completed graduate application, students must provide the following for review:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor.
- Academic credentials with English Translation (if necessary) may require an evaluation from a NACES approved agency such as WES, ECE, EP, or SpanTran for students applying from countries other than the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or Canada. Evaluations must be sent directly from the evaluation agency.o Students must select Course-by-Course evaluation for WES, ECE, EP, etc.
o For those that choose SpanTran, please choose the Divisional Course Analysis and use the SpanTran application for Saint Peter’s University for a discount.
Proof of English proficiency (one of the following scores must be sent directly from testing agency).
- Personal statement (500) words or more.
- 2–3 recommendation letters.
- Résumé. Additional criteria may be required depending on program/degree.
GRE or GMAT optional but test score results may waive TOEFL or IELTS requirements.
Apply for your I-20
- Saint Peter’s University International Statement of Financial Support including proof of funding. This form may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission with proof of funding.
- Copy of valid passport page. Include a copy of your visa if you are currently on a valid visa in the United States of America.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions Page if you still have questions about admission to Saint Peter’s University, or contact Kristy Allan, Senior Assistant Director of International Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about costs of attending Saint Peter’s University please see tuition and fees information in the Financial Information section.
In Good Company
We are proud to partner with EducationUSA. Saint Peter’s University is also a member of the Council for International Schools, American International Recruitment Council, Overseas Association for College Admission Counseling, and ELS.
Saint Peter’s University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Health Care Administration, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Risk Management.
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science with majors in Accountancy, Business Management, Marketing Management, and International Business.