1. Network login ID password resets will be forced every 180 days to comply with security standards and recommendations.
- If a computer is inactive for ½ hour, user will be required to login again.
- After logging into the computer, the user will be required to confirm that they have read and will comply with the College’s computer policies.
2. Faculty, staff or students, who leave the college for any reason, will not retain network access for any period of time unless approval is received from the individual’s department head. These requests should be sent to the CIO.
3. Virtual Private Network (VPN) access to the network will be granted on an individual basis based on the request by the individual’s department head to the CIO.
4. Additional policies pertaining to the network may be found under Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy, and Email Policy.
Other ITS Policies
1. The Personnel Action Form (PAF) and Exit Interview Form will be used as an ITS notification step when an employee is hired or terminated.