The Summer Academy at Saint Peter’s University provides the entering freshman with an introduction to college life and the opportunity to begin a successful college career.
We invite you to an unforgettable summer as you begin your college experience. With the Summer Academy you can:
- Earn three academic credits and get an early start on your first year in college.
- Take an engaging, interdisciplinary course while sharpening your reading, writing and math skills.
- Summer Academy tuition and program fees cover the cost of books and supplies and, for resident students, a Summer Housing & Meal Plan. All will be charged to your summer semester bill.
- Work on fun and engaging group projects. In the past, some student work was published in the school newspaper or presented in professional conferences.
- Enjoy a fun-filled summer with educational activities that supplement your classroom experience.
For details, please refer to the ASP brochure.