- Members agree to obey all published rules and regulations governing the use of the Yanitelli Recreational Life Center. It is further understood that membership is a privilege that may be modified or revoked at the discretion of Saint Peter’s University.
- Members also agree to discharge Saint Peter’s University and all of its officials, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action, which may occur from using these facilities. Further, members agree to hold the University harmless and fully indemnify the University from any action for damage to property of persons from acts of said members, their families, or guest.
- It is further understood that no commercial solicitation if permitted in the Yanitelli Recreational Life Center, or elsewhere on Saint Peter’s University property, without the express and prior written permissions of Saint Peter’s University authorities. This restriction includes any commecial lessons (swimming, tennis, personal training, etc.)
|Saint Peter’s University Students||No Fee||$35.00|
|Saint Peter’s University Faculty, Staff, Administration||No Fee||$35.00|
|Saint Peter’s University Alumni**||$225.00||$250.00|
|Catholic Priests and Nuns||$60.00||N/A|
|Hudson County Catholic School Teachers||$250.00||$325.00|
|Jersey City Police and Firemen||$250.00||$325.00|
|Saint Peter’s University Retiree||$60.00||$100.00|
* Family membership rates cover the following:
- A family membership is between two married adults, married couple with children between the ages of 5-18, or a single parent with children ages 5-18 years old. Unmarried couples, uncles, aunts, grandchildren, grandparents cousins, siblings, etc. are not eligible.
- Marriage certificates must be presented for any married couple.
- For children a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued ID must be supplied to verify the child’s identity and age.
- All persons who will be on the membership must be present when purchasing the membership. Individuals cannot be added later if they are not present.
** All first time Saint Peter’s University alumni members will be charged an initial fee of $175.00. All renewals will be at the going rate, currently $225.00. for individuals and $250 for families.
*** Community memberships will be limited to 100 individuals and/or family members. All community members must renew their memberships within the month that it expires or risk being put on a waiting list if we have reached the 100-membership limit. We are not accepting new community memberships at this time. (On-time means that renewal must be completed within one week of expiration.)
**** All clergy must present identification in order to receive the clergy rate. The classification of “other clergy” includes all denominations other than the Catholic faith.
- Payment must be made in full at the time application is accepted. A cash, check, or money order payable to Saint Peter’s University must accompany the application. The Recreational Life Center will accept the following credit cards for payment of membership: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There will be a $20 charge for any returned checks and repayment for membership will have to be made by money order only.
- Payroll deductions for full-time faculty and other Saint Peter’s University employees is an additional payment option.
- Pro-rated refunds are available at the discretion of Saint Peter’s University. Contact the Membership Secretary for details.