Doctor of Education: Educational Leadership Program (Higher Education)
- Official application (Apply online or request an application by phone or mail).
- Official transcripts evidencing conferral of a Master’s Degree with minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s potential for success in doctoral studies.
- Essay discussing your professional goals in relation to achieving the Ed.D. at Saint Peter’s University (1,000 words).
- Writing sample – Submit a 5- to 15-page writing sample that demonstrates your writing abilities and potential success in the program. Examples include, but are not limited to, a document demonstrating your research design skills, scholarly article, a paper written for
a class, publications
- Current resume.
- A personal interview may be requested.
All Documents Should be Sent to:
Saint Peter’s University
Attn: Graduate Office of Admission
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
Required Entrance Exams and Scores for Admittance
Scores are considered in context of the application in its entirety
Please feel free to call the Graduate Office of Admission at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.