Accelerate Your Nursing Career.
You have a different vision for your career. You are ready for a field where you can make a positive difference in people’s lives while making an impact in the world of healthcare. You have your bachelor’s degree and want to change your trajectory. Become a nurse.
Offered through our School of Nursing, the Accelerate Bachelor of Science Nursing curriculum is designed to prepare future nurses with the breadth of knowledge and skills needed for competent, ethical, and empathetic practice. Our program develops graduates to promote, maintain, or restore health for all they care for throughout the lifespan. And most importantly, to provide dignity in life and death in whatever setting this care is delivered
LESS TIME. MORE REWARD.15 MONTHS TO COMPLETION.
Coursework in the Accelerated BSN program is taught by practicing professionals who provide the active knowledge and skills needed to take on the ever changing world of nursing. In tandem with clinical experiences and simulations, students are prepared to meet the needs of their future patients in only 15 months.
Total credits: 60
Total time: 15 months (Fall-Spring-Summer-Fall)
Tuition: $410/credit ($25,000 total cost)
Program is designed for students already holding a Bachelor’s degree. Therefore, students are eligible to borrow for the tuition cost, however are not eligible for institutional merit scholarships or need based aid.
Accelerated Baccalaureate Nursing Program (61 Credits)
|Semester I | FALL (14 Credits)|
|NU 202||Theoretical Bases of Prof. Nursing||3|
|NU 308||H. Assessment||3|
|NU 250||Clinical Bases of Prof. Nursing||5|
|Semester II | SPRING (16 Credits)|
|NU 325||Maternal Child Nursing||5|
|NU 414||Nursing Care of Children||5|
|NU 204||Nutrition and Health||3|
|Semester III | SUMMER 1&2 (18 Credits)|
|NU 312||Nursing Care Adult I||5|
|NU 404||Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing||5|
|NU 315||Nursing Care Adult II||5|
|NU 390||Nursing Research||3|
|Semester IV | FALL (13 Credits)|
|NU 420||Community Health Nursing||4|
|NU 430||Nursing Care Adult III||4|
|NU 445||Nursing Leadership||3|
|NU 360||Computer Apps. in Nursing||2|
|Total program credits||61|
- Official Application (Online Application )
- Official transcripts* from all prior nursing schools/colleges/universities attended
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college
- 3.0 GPA
- B or greater on pre-requisite science courses
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II with lab
- Microbiology with lab
- Satisfactory results on the TEAS Exam (78% or higher)
- TEAS Exam results may be submitted after application. Receipt required for final decision
- C+ or greater on all other prerequisite courses
- One of the following:
- Psychology – Introduction to Psychology or
- Sociology – Principles of Sociology
- One of the following:
- If offered admission, students will be required to submit a tuition deposit to confirm intent to enroll.
*Provisional admission decision available; decision is based on unofficial copies of transcripts. All official transcripts must be received prior to the start of the program in order to be fully eligible to enroll