Graduate Communication and Public Relations
- Official Application ( download printable version PDF).
- Personal statement of professional goals (500 words).
- Official undergraduate transcript evidencing an earned Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (program will make exceptions when warranted).
- Two letters of recommendation required.
See the General Application Requirements section of the catalog.
All Documents Should be Sent to:
Saint Peter’s University
Attn: Graduate and International Admissions
2627 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Please call the Office of Graduate and International Admissions at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.
A maximum of six (6) graduate credits of equivalent course work may be transferred from other accredited colleges and universities. An official transcript showing a minimum grade of 3.0 (B) is required in such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to and approval by the program director. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the courses. The program director will determine whether the courses are equivalent. Transfer credit is by permission only and not an obligation of the University.