You can now submit your ID photo electronically! Just follow the guidelines below and email your photo to us at IDselfie@saintpeters.edu.
- Take your photo with a good quality camera. Most webcams and cell phones will not provide a useable image.
- Choose a light-colored, plain background.
- Look directly into the camera.
- Take the photo in color without the use of filters or other image manipulation options other than red-eye reduction.
- Smile naturally. Photos with unusual expressions will not be accepted.
- Use appropriate lighting. Photos with shading on the face or shoulders will not be accepted.
- Include any other people in your photo. It must be a clear, quality image of your head and shoulders only.
- Crop candid photos. You should take a new photo specifically for One Card submission.
- Wear a hat or head covering unless you wear it daily for religious purposes.
- Wear sunglasses or other eyewear that you do not normally wear for vision correction purposes.
- Send photos that do not represent your current appearance.
- Scan photos or take pictures of printed photos. The image quality will not be sufficient.