Journal Square Shuttle
Please direct questions about the shuttle to Campus Safety at 201-761-7400.
Academic Year Schedule
|Monday through Thursday:||7:00 am – 12:30 am|
|Friday:||7:00 am – 2:00 am|
|Saturday:||8:30 pm – 2:00 am|
The hours of operation are subject to change. Please call campus safety (201-761-7400) for confirmation of the hours of operation.
The Shuttle is FREE of charge to all students, faculty, and staff of Saint Peter’s College. A College ID (One Card) is required to board the Shuttle.
- The Shuttle connects with the PATH Trains and buses at the Journal Square transportation hub.
- The Shuttle stops on campus on the Southeast corner of Kennedy and Glenwood, in front of Saint Peter Hall.
- The drop off/pick up location at Journal Square is at Pavonia Ave. and Kennedy Blvd. (by the Stanley Theater).
- The Shuttle will depart from the campus stop on the :00 and :30 marks, and will return from Journal Square on the :15 and :45 marks. (Travel time is dependent on traffic, weather, etc.)
- For additional information, or to report any concerns, contact the Campus Safety Office at 201-761-7400.
JSQ Shuttle Survey
Members of the College Community: please take a moment to complete the Journal Square Shuttle Survey. The College is continually looking for ways to improve services.