NJ Transit Student Discount Portal
NJ Transit offers a 25% discount off of the regular priced monthly transportation passes to students at Saint Peter’s University. The special “MyTix Student Pass” program is for full-time students (undergraduate and graduate).
Students are asked to verify their eligibility through Peacock Connect:
- Login to Peacock Connect with your Saint Peter’s University credentials
- Note: For troubleshooting logging in to Peacock Connect, click here.
- Once logged in, click on “Organizations” at the top of the page
- Search for “Commuter Student Resources” in the search bar
- Click on “Commuter Student Resources”
- Click on “Join”
- Once you have joined, click on “Documents”
- Click on the “NJ Transit Student Discount Program” document
- Follow the instructions on that page to take you to the NJ Transit website to register
The student will be redirected to the NJ Transit Student Pass page to complete the registration. Please note that you MUST use your Saint Peter’s University email to participate in this program.
Are there any deadlines for the Student Pass?
Yes. “Student Pass” will display as a ticket choice in the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App each month when passes are available.
Purchase of your Monthly Student Pass is available beginning 5PM EST on the 19th of the previous month, through the 10th day of the month in which the pass is valid (for example, for a November pass, purchase 5 PM October 19th – November 10th)
Who can I contact for help?
For assistance with Peacock Connect, please contact the Center for Leadership, Engagement, and Orientation at email@example.com For assistance with NJ Transit or purchasing, please contact NJ Transit customer service at (973) 275-5555.
The “MyTix Student Pass” program is overseen by NJTransit. Their website provides a wealth of information. Please feel free to click the link below to learn more! https://www.njtransit.com/studentpass
Commuter students have an advocate in the Student Life and Development area. If you need guidance you may call Lisa Burns at 201-761-7360.