Shuttle Service Schedule and SmartTraxx App
Journal Square Shuttle
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- There is no service to Journal Square after 12 a.m.
- Return service from Journal Square to the Campus after 12 a.m. is upon request only.
- Stops: Journal Square (in front of Stanley Theater); MacMahon Student Center (Montgomery-side); and Saint Peter Hall (Kennedy Boulevard)
- Monday - Friday 24 hours
- Saturday and Sunday 3 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- Stops: Armory (Parking Lot #1) ; MacMahon Student Center (Montgomery-side); and Saint Peter Hall (Kennedy Boulevard)
The Armory and Journal Square Shuttles operate on a continuous circuit. The Shuttles do not operate when the University is closed. Riding the shuttle requires a University ID card (OneCard).
Track the Shuttles
The Campus Shuttles are outfitted with GPS. Track the shuttles by downloading the SmartTraxx app for iPhone and Android devices.
iPhone Users: If when you launch the app you see a map of Europe try changing this iPhone setting:
Settings > Notification > SmartTraxx > Badge App Icon (make sure it is turned ON). Then relaunch the app to see campus.
Shuttle RulesFor all Saint Peter's University campus shuttles these rules are in effect:
- OneCard ID is required to ride.
- No eating or drinking will be permitted on the shuttles.
- Seatbelts must be worn by all passengers riding the shuttles.
- No standees will be allowed.
- No unruly behavior will be tolerated.