Information for School Counselors
At Saint Peter’s University, we greatly value the work you do as a school counselor and look to you as a partner in guiding students on a path towards furthering their education. We hope this page will be helpful in finding the information you need. Please contact us with any questions by phone at or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
New and Incomplete Applications
- We are still accepting applications for Fall 2020
- Students are encouraged to use the CommonApp to submit their application
- If you are able to access your school’s registrar system we will accept a transcript from your official email address.
- As a test-optional school students may elect to apply as test-optional OR utilize “self-reported” test scores. Review our “test optional” policy here. Students who wish to submit scores later may self-report and we’ll collect test scores when available.
Admitted Students for Fall 2020:
Admitted students should be checking their admitted student portal (contact Admissions@saintpeters.edu for assistance) and the email address they provided on their application. We are also working to keep parents/guardians informed.
- We have moved the enrollment commitment date to June 1st and will continue to monitor whether this date needs to be extended beyond.
- Students who require a reduced tuition deposit or deposit waiver should contact email@example.com to request. We will work with students in need.
- All campus events have been cancelled until further notice. On-line and virtual events are being developed. Check www.saintpeters.edu/visit for updates. We will also email all admitted students with updates for these events.
- Students and parents can contact admissions directly for guidance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions and assistance with financial aid should be directed to email@example.com.
- We are hosting virtual financial aid appointments but recommend that students contact the Office of Financial Aid to arrange.
- Students who have financial affordability concerns are always welcome to submit an appeal; these should be directed to our Vice President for Enrollment Management, Elizabeth Sullivan
Updates During Coronavirus COVID-19
Saint Peter’s University is primarily concerned with the health and well-being of our students and their families. Please note that the week of March 16, we started with on-line classes and on March 18, we transition to remote operations. Please visit www.saintpeters.edu/health-services/coronavirus-updates for all current communication to students, faculty, staff and alumni.
About Saint Peter’s University
What happens when you put one of the world’s greatest teaching organizations next to one of the greatest cities in the world? You get Saint Peter’s University, a Jesuit, Catholic institution of higher education just minutes from New York City, a global center of culture, entertainment, business — and professional and career opportunities.
Saint Peter’s is one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, founded in the same tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. Established in 1872, Saint Peter’s University blends a unique learning experience shaped by rigorous academics, internships that provide real-world experience, community service, and a genuine, caring community that supports you long after graduation.
The Honors Program
The Honors Program blends academic excellence, curricular innovation and individual attention for select students who are ready to challenge themselves and their professors. Freshman enrollment in the Honors Program is by invitation, based upon SAT scores and high school grade point average.