Information for School Counselors
At Saint Peter’s University, we greatly value the work you do as a school counselor and look to you as a partner in guiding students on a path towards furthering their education. We hope this page will be helpful in finding the information you need. Please contact us with any questions by phone at or by email at email@example.com. We are here to help
New and Incomplete Applications
We are accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2022
- Students are encouraged to use the CommonApp to submit their application
- If you are able to access your school’s registrar system we will accept a transcript from your official email address. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward a student transcript.
- As a test-optional school students may elect to apply as test-optional OR utilize “self-reported” test scores. Review our “test-optional” policy here. Students who wish to submit scores later may self-report and we’ll collect test scores when available.
Admitted Students for Fall 2022:
Admitted students should be checking their admitted student portal (contact Admissions@saintpeters.edufor assistance) and the email address they provided on their application. We are also working to keep parents/guardians informed.
- The commitment to enroll date is May 1st and we will continue to monitor whether this date needs to be extended for all admitted students.
- Students who require a reduced tuition deposit or deposit waiver should contact email@example.com request. We will work with students in need.
- Online and virtual events are being developed. Check saintpeters.edu/visit for updates. We will also email all admitted students with updates for these events.
- Students and parents can contact admissions directly for guidance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions and assistance with financial aid should be directed to email@example.com.
- Students who have financial affordability concerns are always welcome to submit an appeal. Appeal requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus tours are available daily at 11:00 am and 3:30 pm. Students can sign up at our Daily Tours page.
Spring and Fall Recruiting
We will continue to work with high schools and prospective students to develop the engagement and information sessions. We are evolving our recruitment plan to combine in-person and virtual visits at high schools, and on the Saint Peter’s University campus. We look forward to collaborating with our school counselor colleagues, community-based organizations and students to develop the most effective plan.
Updates During Coronavirus COVID-19
Saint Peter’s University is primarily concerned with the health and well-being of our students and their families. Please visit www.saintpeters.edu/health-services/coronavirus-updates for all current communication to students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
About Saint Peter’s University
What happens when you put one of the world’s greatest teaching organizations next to one of the greatest cities in the world? You get Saint Peter’s University, a Jesuit, Catholic institution of higher education just minutes from New York City, a global center of culture, entertainment, business — and professional and career opportunities.
Saint Peter’s is one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, founded in the same tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. Established in 1872, Saint Peter’s University blends a unique learning experience shaped by rigorous academics, internships that provide real-world experience, community service, and a genuine, caring community that supports you long after graduation.
The Honors Program
The Honors Program blends academic excellence, curricular innovation and individual attention for select students who are ready to challenge themselves and their professors. Freshman enrollment in the Honors Program is by invitation, based upon SAT scores and high school grade point average.