Apply in 3 Easy Steps:
Step One: Submit Application
Choose which application you want to submit:
- Saint Peter’s University Online Application
- Saint Peter’s University Print Application (fillable PDF)
No application fee is required.
International students should use the Saint Peter’s International Student Application. Please refer to the admission requirements for International Students for details.
All adult students who are interested in transferring to an undergraduate evening program should follow the transfer process for the School of Professional and Continuing Studies.
Step Two: Submit Official College Transcript(s)
Saint Peter’s University offers flexible transfer credit. What does this mean? We will review your already earned credit and transfer toward your degree requirements and Core requirements courses. For those courses that are required to fulfill your major we will look for content equivalencies but courses needed to fulfill your Core requirements can be courses from the same discipline and not necessarily need to match on content! We’ll give you as much credit as you’ve earned already. Plus, if you have life experience, or credit from AP coursework taken in high school we’ll evaluate for equivalency.
- Saint Peter’s University requires a minimum of 120 transfer hours to grant a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Double majors, major and a minor, and certain disciplines require additional credits.
- We accept up to 66 transfer credits from a community college; and up to 90 credits from a four year institution.
- Students must complete 30 college credits of their major at Saint Peter’s University for the granting of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Step Three: Provide Supporting Documentation
The review process is an individualized evaluation of your potential. You may wish to include supporting material to help us get to know you, including:
- Essay/personal statement (strongly recommended)
That’s it, just three steps is all it takes to join the Saint Peter’s University community.
Mailing address for the Office of Admission is:
Saint Peter’s University
Office of Admission – Lee House
2641 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07306