We are accepting applications for the spring (January) and fall (August) terms of 2018.
Step One: Apply
You have a choice of which application to submit:
- Common Application
- Saint Peter’s University Online Application or
- Saint Peter’s University Print Application (PDF)
There is no application fee required. We are a test optional institution
All International students should use the Common Application or Saint Peter’s International Student Application. Please refer to the admission requirements for International Students for details.
Step Two: Submit Additional Required Documents
To satisfy admissions requirements, the complete admissions file must include*:
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores*
- Two letters of recommendation
- Required essay (strongly recommended)
*Optional for most programs except for Pre-nursing, Pre-preprofessional programs, the Honors Program and high merit scholarships.
BSN in Nursing and Pre-Professional Joint Programs
+The BSN in nursing program and Pre-professional joint programs have a dual admission process. Dual admission program applicants need to first be accepted into Saint Peter’s University and then in a separate admission process to their program of choice. For more information regarding the applicant process for Nursing or the Pre-Professional joint programs you can contact Elizabeth Sullivan at email@example.com
About Academic Requirements
Admission to Saint Peter’s University is based upon a student’s demonstrated academic performance, academic preparation, and potential for success in college-level study. Each application is reviewed on an individual basis. Students are expected to have a solid preparation for college.
Saint Peter’s requires students to have the following academic units:
- Four years of English
- Three years of college prep math
- A minimum of two years of history
- Two years of a foreign language
- Two years of science, with at least one year of lab science.
- At least three additional units in any combination of the subject areas listed above. In exceptional cases, the Committee on Admissions may waive certain unit requirements when the quality of the applicant’s overall record shows promise of success in college-level study.
About the Admission Decision
Notification of the admissions decision is made on a rolling basis once the admissions file is complete. If you have any questions please contact us. Admission Counselors are here to help!
Mailing Address for the Office of Admission
Saint Peter’s University
Office of Admission – Lee House
2641 Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07306