Paying for Returning to College
Students of the School of Professional and Continuing Studies may work with a financial aid counselor to determine actual program expenses and financial aid opportunities. Many of the University’s adult undergraduate students benefit from tuition discount programs and flexible payment options.
- Employer-based tuition discounts are available for full-time Catholic school teachers (50% discount), Horizon and NJ Transit employees (50% discount), Pershing employees (10% discount), as well as others.
- The Yellow Ribbon Program enables veterans who qualify to attend at little or no cost.
- Students who are eligible for their employer’s tuition reimbursement program may apply for a company deferment plan.
- The U.S. Department of Education provides need-based funding through the Pell Grant Program.
- Monthly payment plans are available for those who qualify.
Office of Student Financial Aid
Our financial aid staff is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to us at (201) 761-6060 or FinancialAid@saintpeters.edu.