Together, We Will Change Lives
During the Christmas season, we take time to reflect on our values and what is important to us. At Saint Peter’s University, giving back to one’s community is a core value. As the Jesuit University of New Jersey, our mission is to form men and women with and for others.
Our University is dedicated to meeting this mission through countless community service and class projects. For example:
- We are the only university in the country with a Campus Kitchen, as well as a Food Pantry and Clothes Closet open to the public.
- The Campus Kitchen has served 36,000 meals in the past three years and recovered 39,000 pounds of food that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Through campus ministry alone, we held 250 community service projects last year, where 900 students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members completed more than 50,000 hours of volunteer work.
Your gift to The Saint Peter Fund provides the resources that fuel these opportunities. The Saint Peter Fund is a collective effort where gifts of all sizes come together to have a big impact. By making a gift now, you join with other alumni, parents and friends to strengthen financial aid, support academic programs and bolster the student experience. Together, we will change lives.
For those wishing to make a gift before Sunday, December 31, you may do so through the following options:
- Via check mailed to the Office of Advancement and External Affairs, Saint Peter’s University, 2641 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City, NJ 07306
- Online through our secure giving page
- Via electronic transfer of gifts of appreciated securities
- Via IRA charitable rollover for those who are 70 1/2 and older. View this document for sample language you may provide your IRA administrator to make this impactful gift.