Caulfield School of Education
Saint Peter’s Caulfield School of Education prepares motivated students to become outstanding teachers, administrators and counselors. From innovative curriculum to mentoring by experienced faculty, you’ll receive an education attuned to the needs of today’s profession.
Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP)
Saint Peter’s University is a member in good standing of the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP), a national accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The programs listed below have been awarded full accreditation by AAQEP through June 30, 2030. Accreditation acknowledges that a program prepares effective educators who continue to grow as professionals and has demonstrated the commitment and capacity to maintain quality.
AAQEP-Accredited Programs at Saint Peter’s University:
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education with Pre-K – 3 Concentration
- Secondary Education Minor (Major in one of New Jersey’s Core Curriculum content areas)
- Master of Arts in Education: Teaching
- Master of Arts in Education: Pre-K -3
- Master of Arts in Education with one of the following specializations: Educational Leadership, Special Education: Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education: Literacy, Reading, Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Arts in Education: Counseling
- Special Education Certification (Teacher of Students with Disabilities)