Jesuit Resource Center
Jesuit & Catholic Websites
Not An Option
Students from Saint Peter’s University reflect on their experience of the 2008 Ignatian Family Teach-in at Columbus, GA, and the School of the Americas protest that followed in Fort Benning, GA.
Produced by Michael Braden, S.J.
Jesuit Orientation Modules
- Modern Catholic Social Teaching
- “A catholic Intellectual Tradition”
- Ex Corde Ecclesiae: Apostolic Constitution of the Supreme Pontiff John Paul II on Catholic Universities
- Land O’ Lakes Statement
- Collegium and the Intellectual’s Vocation to Serve
Faith and Science
- Astronomy, God and the Search for Elegance
- God and the Mystery of the Universe
- Couldn’t God have designed a gentler universe?
- Heaven or Heat Death?
- Techies in the Pews
- Pedro Arrupe’s Mysticism of Open Eyes
- Ignatian Spirituality: What are We Talking about and Why?
- Reflections on the Educational Principles of the Spiritual Excercises
- Men for Others: Education for Social Justice and Social Action Today
- Higher Standards for Higher Education: The Christian University and Solidarity
- Ignatian Pedagogy
- Ignatian Justice in Higher Education, The Vocation of the Teacher in the Ignatian Tradition
- The Service of Faith in a Religiously Pluralistic World
- The Service of Faith and the Promotion of Justice in American Jesuit Higher Education
- Companions in Mission: Pluralism in Action*
- Challenges to Jesuit Higher Education Today
- Partners in Ministry: The Role of Women in Jesuit Education
- Jesuit Education and Ignatian Pedagogy, September 2005
- Themes of Jesuit Higher Education
Society of Jesus