Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)
Do you need Financial Aid to help you pay for college? Would you benefit from tutoring and academic coaching? The Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF) at Saint Peter’s University offers financial and academic resources to help students succeed in college.
The mission of the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Program at Saint Peter’s University is to provide students who come from disadvantaged academic and economic backgrounds with the necessary skills to enroll and successfully complete their college education. Furthermore, the EOF Program provides a bridge by which to close the gap between students’ initial status and their academic development, and therefore, to build a stronger and more diverse student body.
Benefits of EOF
Pre-College Summer Program (Free Courses)
- Gain a jump start to your college career
- Earn 3 college credits
- Develop skills in Reading, Writing, and Math
- Access free tutoring
- Network with professors and administrators
- Learn about resources on campus
- Establish friendships with EOF students
- $10,000 based on eligibility ($2,500 EOF Grant per year for 4 years)
- Academic, professional and personal coaching
- Peer mentoring
- EOF Student Association (coordinates social networking events)
- Chi Alpha Epsilon Academic Honor Society
Steps to Join EOF
- Submit a completed application to Saint Peter’s University
- Remind parents/guardians to complete 2015 taxes
- Retrieve 2015 IRS Tax Return Transcript available at www.irs.gov
- Complete FAFSA
- Interview with an EOF Counselor: December-April
- Attend mandatory Pre-College Summer Program: July 10 – August 3
To be considered for the EOF Program, please call (201) 761-6380.
Visit this page for more information about the State Funded EOF Program.