Spring Graduate Open House: Saturday, May 4, 2019
At Open House you’ll meet faculty, deans and academic directors, and discuss opportunities to continue your education or advance your career. Admission and financial aid staff are available for one-on-one advising.
We’re something special on this side of the Hudson. Here are just some of the reasons why over 30,000 proud alumni have graced these halls:
- Our Jersey City Campus is 12 minutes to New York City, an epicenter of cultural, academic and career opportunities.
- Saint Peter’s offers Bergen County location in the Meadowlands, conveniently located at the intersection of Rt 3 and Rt 17. Classes offered in Graduate Education (all concentrations, and MBA (all concentrations)
- Small class size allows faculty to provide students with personal attention.
- Classes are offered in Semester and Trimester format in the event to fit with the schedule of a working adult student.
- Saint Peter’s offers networking connections at some of the largest, most prestigious corporations.
- The multi-million dollar Mac Mahon Student Center is the hub of vibrant social and academic student life.
The master’s and doctoral level programs at Saint Peter’s University offer learning in a stimulating, nurturing environment taught by expert faculty
committed to helping you reach your career goals. Want to fast-track the admission process? Bring your college transcript and meet one-on-one with an
academic advisor. We will review your application, answer all your questions and provide you with an admission decision the very same day.
Saint Peter’s University
Located in New Jersey, Saint Peter’s University is founded in the same Jesuit tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. The University educates a diverse community of learners in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and professional programs. U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2015 guide ranked the institution among the top 100 universities in the Regional Universities North region.