Fall Open House: Saturday, November 16, 2019
High school juniors and seniors, transfer and adult students, this is your chance to meet us and explore all Saint Peter’s has to offer!
What will you do at the Fall Open House?
- Meet with Admission Counselors about how to apply, and speak with Financial Aid experts about financing and scholarships
- Get an insider’s view of being a Saint Peter’s student from some of our top students
- Meet with faculty from different academic departments and explore the range of majors and minors available to you
- Speak to representatives from the Center for Career Engagement and Experiential Learning; Student Life and Development; and Office of Residential Life
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast and sweeping views of Manhattan
- Hang out with the Saint Peter’s Peacock