The Theresa & Edward O’Toole Library invites the Saint Peter’s University Community to promote programs and events through library exhibits. The objective of this joint venture is to support the University’s instructional mission and to focus awareness on library resources and collections.
1. Exhibit Display Case – Located on the main floor of the library. Enclosed in glass, this space consists of 18 shelves measuring 30 inches wide with 16 inches between each shelf, in 6 units of 3. The two end units have 1 shelf each.
2. Display Shelves – Located on the rear wall of the main entrance to the library. This space consists of eight open wooden shelves stacked vertically, divided into 2 columns, measuring 20 inches wide with 18 inches between each shelf.
Exhibit Display Case and Display Shelves are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Duration of Exhibits
Depending upon availability, exhibits will remain on display for 1 month.
Library Exhibit Case:
• reserve 6 months and up to 1 year in advance for department conferences and symposiums
• reserve 2 months in advance for sponsored student events and organizations
• reserve 2 months in advance
• conceptualize overall themes
• install the exhibit
• remove items by a designated date
The Library cannot display original items due to lack of security and is not responsible for lost or damaged items. It also reserves the right to decline exhibit applications.