Graduate Admission

Applying for a Second Master’s Concentration

Saint Peter’s students who have earned a Master’s Degree in Education or Business from Saint Peter’s University and wish to pursue a second Master’s concentration in that discipline, should contact their Graduate Program Office.  Once the second concentration is completed, it will be notated on the student’s graduate transcript. A second diploma is not issued for a second concentration.