Enrollment Services

Change of Information

Change of Personal Information

It is a student’s responsibility to inform the College of any change of directory information. Print the Change of Information Form and send it to the Office of Enrollment Services or fax it to 201-761-6051.  To change your name you must also provide legal documentation with your change of information form. You may submit the form and a copy of the legal document to the Enrollment Services Center.

Change of Program Information

To change and/or declare a second Major, please complete the Major Declaration form and submit the Form to the Enrollment Services Center. The Form must be signed by the Department Chair and if you are changing the degree levels (e.g. Associate to Bachelor) the Dean must also sign the form.

To declare/add/remove a Minor, please complete the Minor Application form. Both Major and Minor Department Advisor must sign the form.