Cyber Security Advisory Board
The Cyber Security Advisory Board exists to advise, assist, support and advocate for the Cyber Security Center and graduate and undergraduate programs in Cyber Security. Members share expert knowledge and industry experience and serve as a sounding board for senior University executives and as a body that can inspire change.
Advisory Board Responsibilities
- Provide general guidance and advice relevant to industry trends surrounding Cyber Security.
- Review and recommend updates to our Cyber Security curriculum.
- Develop and recommend “best practice” technology approaches.
- Provide introductions to possible strategic partners and sources of funding, and participate in meetings with such individuals or entities.
- Contribute ideas and information about Cyber Security in various industries.
- Develop global program marketing ideas/concepts.
- Develop internship and career opportunities for University students and graduates.
- Suggest possible Cyber Security conferences, training programs, and webinars.
Frequency of Meetings
- There are two, 75 minute formal meetings each calendar year. Advisory Board members attend in person on campus in Jersey City or via video conference/teleconference.
- Outside of these formal meetings, Advisory Board members advise Saint Peter’s on industry developments in Cyber Security through phone calls, emails and campus visits.
- Since the field of Cyber Security is very dynamic and in the fore-front of the news, Saint Peter’s University calls an Advisory Board member to gain their insight on particular areas related to their expertise.
- Steve Caimi, Product Manager, U.S. Public Sector Security
- Douglas Falduto, VP, Chief Security Officer
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Timothy Gallagher, Managing Director, Cyber Security and Investigations
- Cochi Ho, Technology Manager and Security Architecture
- Maurice Garcia, Director of Information Security
- Jack Jarmon
Independent Consultant, Researcher, and Author – Cyber Security
- Frank Cicio, Founder and President
- Ambrose Nardulli, MD, Managing Director of Global Technology
- Steve Poupos, Director, Business Continuity & Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Roy Rodriguez, Director, Cyber Security Operations
Johnson & Johnson
- Milos Topic, VP & Chief Information Officer
Saint Peter’s University