The President’s Council is a core group of Saint Peter’s alumni and friends who have demonstrated an admirable dedication to the University’s mission and students by generously making an investment of $1,000 or more annually. To view fiscal year 2014’s President’s Council member list, visit our Honor Roll of Donors page.
The Key to Commitment
The keys to the Kingdom of Heaven were given to Saint Peter for exercising leadership and responsibility within the Christian community. When donors join the President’s Council, they embrace the crossed keys as a symbol of their leadership giving and support of the University.
President’s Council Benefits
- Personal correspondence from the President
- Special recognition in the University’s Annual Report
- Private campus and facility tours
- Invitations to network with other members at exclusive events
- Opportunities to advance the University’s mission to future donors
- Satisfaction from helping students attain a Jesuit, Catholic, liberal arts education
- Recognition at the designated levels
President’s Council Giving Levels
- Founder – $50,000+
- Benefactor – $25,000+
- Ambassador – $10,000+
- Patron – $5,000+
- Fellow – $2,500+
- Member – $1,000+
Associate President’s Council
Composed of Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD), the Associate President’s Council receives all of the benefits and opportunities as the President’s Council when members give at the following levels and have graduated in the corresponding time frames.
- 2008 – 2011: $500+
- 2012 – 2013: $250+
- 2014 – 2015: $125+
- 2016 – 2017: $50+
Joining the President’s Council
Make your gift by check payable to Saint Peter’s University, credit card or call (201) 761-6107. Members may make their gift in multiple installments throughout the year or through matching gift programs.
For More Information
Please contact add Sarah Lacz, Assistant Vice President for Advancement at (201) 761-6103 or email@example.com.