RN to BSN Programs
Application Requirements for the RN to BSN Program
- Official Application
- Official* transcripts from all prior nursing schools/colleges/universities attended
- Copy of RN and malpractice insurance.
* A provisional admission decision can be made based on unofficial copies of transcripts. However, official versions must be received in order to be fully admitted to the program.
Bridge Option – Bridge to MSN
The Bridge Option was designed for RNs who have a bachelor’s degree in any other discipline who wish to bridge to the MSN program.
Applicants must satisfy by transfer or credit the following courses:
- Statistics for the Social Sciences
- Health Assessment
- Introduction to Nursing Research
- Community Nursing
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
Upon satisfactory completion of these courses, students transition into the MSN program. Please note that students are not awarded a BSN at the completion of the Bridge Option. For applicant’s concerns regarding an employer’s request for a BSN degree, enrollment in the Bridge Option meets the ANCC Magnet requirement for an advanced degree.
Please send all documents to the University’s main mailing address. Be sure to note “Attn: Undergraduate Admission Office” to direct it to the Undergraduate Admission Office:
Saint Peter’s University
Attn: Undergraduate Admission Office
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07306