The program provides a well-rounded understanding of consumer behavior and impacts. The outcomes will be mapped to ensure that students develop their skills sets in assessing marketing techniques, solving problems, interpreting human behavior, influencing consumer choice, analyzing complex information, working in teams and excelling in individual projects.
- Recognize and analyze data to understand consumer behavior.
- Students will understand critical inquiry through different methods and approaches to evaluating strategies.
- Students will examine the roles of mathematics, analytics, modeling, and psychology in analyzing and interpreting consumer data.
- Students will use data analysis to understand market trends and drive smart business decisions, so the business remains competitive, optimize, and sustainable.
- The students will be able to develop specialized field knowledge and integrate knowledge across platforms and content areas.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively in presenting ideas through oral and written commutations.