Hudson County Community College Dual Admission Program (DAP)
The Dual Admission Program (DAP) is a unique partnership between Saint Peter's University and Hudson County Community College (HCCC) that empowers students to earn their bachelor’s degree at an affordable price by way of attending HCCC and Saint Peter's University. The 2+2 pathway can make a world of difference and is designed to guide students every step of the way.
Dual Admission Program leads students to program options at Saint Peter’s including:
Students can choose to complete their Bachelor’s degree as a full-time day or evening student, or as a part-time evening student.*Environmental Studies is available to full-time day students only.
The Advantages of the Dual Admission Program
Students who enroll in the DAP, complete their associate degree at HCCC, and then transfer to Saint Peter's University, will be able to take advantage of many program benefits, including:
- Privileges of being a Saint Peter's University student, including access to the O’Toole Library at Saint Peter's University, the Yantelli Recreational Life Center, and invitations to HCCC and Saint Peter's University cultural, career, academic and athletic events.
- Course planning from the very first semester to allow for the maximum transfer credits possible and to accelerate the completion of your undergraduate education.
- Student-centric advising from HCCC and Saint Peter’s advisors to ensure your course selection helps you meet the terms and conditions of the DAP track.
- Being granted full junior status upon successful admission and enrollment at Saint Peter’s University.
- Students who complete their Associates degree and enroll as full-time day students are eligible for more than $15,000 in transfer scholarships.
It is possible for you to earn an Associate’s degree and a Bachelor’s degree in as little as four years!
To Qualify for the Dual Admission Program You Must:
- Be a currently enrolled Hudson County Community College student who opted into the Saint Peter’s DAP.
- Meet with the Saint Peter’s University DAP advisor to complete an interest application.
For More Information
Hudson County Community College
Office of Enrollment Services
70 Sip Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
p: (201) 714-7200
870 Bergen Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
p: (201) 360-5377
Saint Peter's University
Pamela De Leon, Assistant Director of Admissions Transfer
Saint Peter's Location
2627 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07306
p: (201) 761-7110