Spring Open House: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Graduate Students and Undergraduate Adult Learners
Graduate Students and Undergraduate Adult Learners:
At Open House you’ll meet faculty, deans and academic directors, and discuss opportunities to continue your education or advance your career. Admission and financial aid staff are available for one-on-one advising.
We’re something special on this side of the Hudson. Here are just some of the reasons why over 30,000 proud alumni have graced these halls:
- Our Jersey City Campus is 12 minutes to New York City, an epicenter of cultural, academic and career opportunities.
- The Englewood Cliffs Campus, conveniently located near the George Washington Bridge, is specifically designed for the needs of adult learners.
- Small class size allows faculty to provide students with personal attention.
- Classes are offered in Semester and Trimester format in the event to fit with the schedule of a working adult student.
- Saint Peter’s offers networking connections at some of the largest, most prestigious corporations.
- The brand new multi-million dollar Mac Mahon Student Center is the hub of vibrant social and academic student life.
Graduate Students – challenge yourself.
The master’s and doctoral level programs at Saint Peter’s University offer learning in a stimulating, nurturing environment taught by expert faculty committed to helping you reach your career goals. Choose from exceptional graduate degree programs in accountancy, business, cyber security, data science, education, nursing and public administration. Find out more at open house!
As an undergraduate adult learner you have unique concerns.
We offer undergraduate degree programs centered on the needs of the adult student. Learn about programs that fit your career such as business administration, criminal justice, education, nursing, professional studies and public policy. Saint Peter’s has campuses located in Jersey City (Hudson County) and Englewood Cliffs (Bergen County) or you can pursue a campus-based, online or blended learning program. There are also on-site programs at many corporate locations.
The course schedule is built on eight-week sessions that make it possible for you to complete your degree in as little as 20 months. Our faculty are practicing professionals who understand the balancing act you need to manage to obtain your degree and advance your career. Find out more, RSVP for Open House today.
Saint Peter’s University
Located in New Jersey, Saint Peter’s University is founded in the same Jesuit tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. The University educates a diverse community of learners in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and professional programs. U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2015 guide ranked the institution among the top 100 universities in the Regional Universities North region.