SPC Announces New Full-time Faculty and Directors For 2006-2007 Academic Year
Saint Peter’s College has added six new full-time faculty members and one director for the 2006-2007 academic year.
- Enrique Nunez, Ph.D., of Nutley. Dr. Nunez earned his doctorate in Information Management from Steven’s Institute of Technology. He will teach in the Business Administration department.
- Thomas Matteo, Ed.D, of Staten Island, N.Y. Dr. Matteo received his graduate degree from Saint John’s University. He also joins the Business Administration faculty.
- Enrique Delamonica, Ph.D., of Queens, N.Y. Dr. Dellamonica earned his doctorate in Economics from the New School of Social Research. He will teach in the Economics Department.
- Anthony Sciarrillo, Ed.D. and J.D., of Cranford. Dr. Sciarrillo received a doctorate in education and a law degree from Seton Hall University. He is the Director of the Graduate Education Program and Chair of Undergraduate Department of Education.
- Charles Alfarone, Ph.D., of Long Valley. Dr. Alfarone received his doctorate from Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome, Italy. He will teach in the Philosophy Department.
- Enid LaGesse, Ph.D., of Jersey City. Dr. LaGesse received her doctorate from The Ohio State University. She is the Director of Multicultural Affairs and Director of African American Studies.
- Gloria Ricci of Guttenberg. Ricci received her Masters from New Jersey City University. She will teach in the Education Department.
|Seven individuals joined the ranks of the Saint Peter’s College faculty for the 2006-2007 academic year. They are (left to right): Enrique Nunez, Ph.D., Information Management; Enid LaGesse, Ph.D., Director of Multicultural Affairs and Director of Afro-American Studies; Anthony Sciarrillo, Ed.D. and J.D., Director of Graduate Education Program and Chair of Undergraduate Department of Education; Enrique Delamonica, Ph.D., Economics; Thomas Matteo, Ed.D., Business Administration; Gloria Ricci, Master of Arts, Education; and Charles Alfarone, Ph.D., Philosophy.|
Saint Peter’s College is the Jesuit College of New Jersey. Founded in 1872, Saint Peter’s has an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students in undergraduate and graduate programs. The main campus is located in Jersey City. The College has a branch campus for adults in Englewood Cliffs and also offers courses at various corporate sites at the Jersey City waterfront and in South Amboy.